Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use1. Terms
2. Use License
5. Revisions and Errata
8. Governing Law
9. Refunds & Exchange Policy
- Free trials
- Sale Items
- Late or Missing Refunds
10. Membership Cancellations
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We take every care to communicate the material within each course as well as provide detailed curriculum breakdowns. Please read through the course content summary carefully as refunds requested on the basis of change of mind or failure to read the course description will not be granted.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, email [email protected] within 14 days of purchase, explaining your issue with the course or product and include your proof of purchase.
EXCHANGE– we will happily transfer you to a more suitable course (of the same value) or credit the value of your purchase toward future enrolments. Exchanged products may not be refunded or further exchanged once accepted.
REFUNDS - Due to the downloadable content of our information products, refunds are given on a case-by-case basis provided that less than 50% of the course has been completed & the refund request is made within 7 days.
Refund requests made on the basis of change-of-mind or due to a failure to read the course description will not be granted.
FREE TRIALS - Any purchase made after receiving a free trial voids future requests for refund on that product.
SUBSCRIPTIONS - Only the initial subscription payment will be considered for a refund (within 7-days of payment), all subsequent subscription payments are ineligible for refunds or exchange.
SALE ITEMS - You will be refunded at the same price at which you purchased the course or product.
Any further concerns should be sent to [email protected]
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
You can cancel your membership at any time by logging into your account, clicking on your avatar on the top right of the screen and selecting 'Manage Subscriptions'. You'll then see the subscriptions that are active and you can cancel them. Further instructions are here.
DOWNGRADING OR UPGRADING MEMBERSHIPS - In order to downgrade from a yearly subscription to a monthly, or from a monthly to a yearly, you will first need to cancel your current membership. Once your current membership is complete, you can then begin a new membership with the different plan. If you would like assistance with this please email [email protected]